 Administrative / Curators / 397 (-20)
  Two ways you can help LUGNET ...

If you're looking for a way to contribute to LUGNET, here are a couple ways you can help in the transition 'to the next level.' [1] 1) The advisory committee is looking to create an accurate picture of the scope of LUGNET, what tasks exist, and what (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.suggestions) !!

  Re: Sidebar

(...) snip (...) She is a good friend. When Rizmit went to the Lego Store for the first time, I lost a piece from the leg, Dawn checked her (URL) BrickLink Shop> and sent me the parts right away. Just in time for a very important display. I just (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Sidebar

(...) These requests are best seen if they're posted to the admin.curators group or mailed directly, we don't always watch every group to see if people are requesting changes. Thanks! (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Sidebar

(...) Pardon, wong x-fut. carry on. (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Sidebar

Dave? (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet/build/schleim

(...) c /overtake/take on/ :-) It's not a race and you're not passing anyone! ;-) (...) You've got it, Herr "CuratorSchleim". Please advise of any difficulty. (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curatorship for lugnet/build/schleim

Hi Larry + Frank, I'd like to overtake the curatorship for the new subgroup (URL) lugnet membership number is 1151, email: h.matthes@NOSPAMgmx.de Thanks and schleim on, -Holger (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Grumping...

I get to be a bit grumpy now... I've gotten 3 curator change requests in a row that didn't include the member number of the person in question. I have to have the member number, that's the way the curator admin interface works, it's driven by (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: curatorship and curatorship attributes

(...) I'll pass that on to Felix, thanks! (...) Actually, this only reminded me about the curatorship. But there's an element of truth in your thought though..I thought there was a connection because of some past experiences where I posted in the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  curatorship and curatorship attributes

(...) Joe: If you want, you can also send notes to Frank or myself, we can change curatorships too. A note from Felix (copying you) at this point would clearly document the desired transition. The way your post reads, it could be leaving the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscibe either, and in fact, doesn't the subscription changes not work correctly right now? I don't know, I haven't tried, but I do know that Lugnet is currently using my obsolete e-mail address. Frank (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscribe to any group at all, not even this one... I get way too much email as it is to subscribe to newsgroups. (and I didn't even think of the context of being subscribed when I answered before, but I suppose for someone that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Huh. I figured you (as the people resp for managing curators) would be subscribed to this group. If it occured to me (when making a requst) to email you, I'd actually avoid it, as I know you dislike getting the same post twice! Learn something (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Valid point. However email ought to be used as well, perhaps with a pointer to the post, we don't necessarily see things asap. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I think posting requests like this here makes a lot of sense - gives both an historical archive, as well as notification to people who might want to know. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Followed up offline. You can mail Frank and myself these requests. There is no need to post these here unless you think it might be a controversial request and you seek consensus, or unless we seem to have missed your request. Please always (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

Hi Frank & Larry I'd like to be the curator of the lugnet.org.it.itlug newsgroup. Thanks Mario (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curator for new group M>ltc

Hi I'd like to request curatorship for (URL) new train club's page>. Thanks ROSCO (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

Hi Ben, You have done a great job over here at lugnet.castle. I hope we can find a good replacement curator if you go to serve our country. Thanks, Ben E. (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

(...) Alright, I guess this will be a quick heads-up for me to get back into the fray at .castle...a temporary replacement to help with the sidebar would be great, but until one is appointed, I guess I can hold the reins for the time being and make (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact