 Administrative / Curators / 396
Re: Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 02:20:22 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Dawn Sullivan wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Dave?
snip

   Um, I have seen several threads of interchange here and elsewhere and you are TOTALLY egging him on, you shameless flirt (I mean that in a good way!)...

I’ve sent a query to Dave J about this now.

She is a good friend. When Rizmit went to the Lego Store for the first time, I lost a piece from the leg, Dawn checked her BrickLink Shop and sent me the parts right away. Just in time for a very important display.

I just gave her an earful about what a mess I got into originally with this issue all those years ago, ehh Lar? Remember the young days? Now there’s a thread of posts you can delete. LOL!

:)