 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 961 – 980 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Annoying Bouncing Mail?

(...) ... (...) I'd forgotten about that. Good point, and I think you're probably right. Although, I never recieved a copy of a message I sent before I realized that I should uncheck this box. If you're right, I wonder why I didn't. Maybe Todd can (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  creeping marketting...

A thought I just had, which may merrit some thought, and may be best dumped in the refuse bin. How about having a volunteer for each theme group post a once a day (at most) post to the theme groups giving references to all the market posts with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  A disturbing trend seems to be developing

I don't know how many of you have noticed but it seems that there has been a proliferation of auctions and buy-sell-trade posts being made to groups other than lugnet.market.* . I know that Todd is doing the best he can to correct people and point (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  2 Slight errors in the Pause Database

I just noticed that 7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center is listed as being an Episode I set. The only movie that the B-Wing appears is Episode VI. (URL) other error is for 7134 A-Wing Fighter. This is listed as an Episode IV set but I believe that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  Two users - one PC

Dear Todd, I posted the following message some time ago, but never got any answer. The problem is that my son and I seem to have to share the same user ID as it seems Lugnet can only access one cookie at a time. I *hate* posting under Marcus' name (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  New newsgroup lugnet.cad.ray for LEGO ray-tracing

A new newsgroup lugnet.cad.ray has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.cad.ray (group): Ray-Tracing as it applies to LEGO: software tools and libraries; tips & techniques; in-depth technical discussions about element modeling, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Annoying Bouncing Mail?

(...) If you remember to when you signed up initially - you had to give a *valid* non spamblocked address? I'm guessing that the server recognises who you are and sends to the valid address instead. Richard (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Wrong group posting ruckus

I think you have a point. What's going on now is just annoying everyone. But having Todd look in his general mail ain't gonna work either. Perhaps a special mailbox just for admin type messages? I still like my suggestion of canned responses, which (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  Headers problem...

Below are the headers for a message that I recieved via the news->mail gateway at lugnet. (Where to get the whole message is left as an excersize for the reader;): From lugnet@lugnet.com Thu Nov 11 20:40:22 1999 Received: from lugnet.com (lugnet.com (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Two users - one PC

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn82glml.5o3....utk.edu... (...) Outlook 98 (and 97 which does suck!) doesn't support news accounts, don't know about 2000. When installing Outlook 98 ontop of Outlook Express, 98 retains (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Smiley Icons?

(...) Check out (URL) for many minifig smilies However, I hope this won't mess up the NNTP service, as I still refuse to convert to web-based posting (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

service
(score: 1.190)

  Wrong group posting ruckus

Looking at what is happening with wrong group postings I have some thoughts. It seems to me that we need to sit back and let Todd handle the wrong group postings until he specifically asks for help. When that occurs, I think it would be wise to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.190)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Which mailing list? I'm looking in the lugnet.com server logs for outgoing mail, and it's still sending out news by e-mail. I'm also still receiving digests daily. However, someone else wrote and mentioned that their mail had stopped. By (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.189)

  Idea for the web interface (Was: Crosspost Spamming)

<FLF53n.16B@lugnet.com> Distribution: X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2] What about listing the default "Newsgroups" and "Followup-To" groups with check boxes. Replying to a message posted to "lugnet.build" and "lugnet.boats" without a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.188)

  Lost my cookie!..

Hi Todd, Could you please inform me about the address where I got my admin cookie before? I've lost it both the address and the cookie. Selçuk PS. There is more than one e-mail addresses for you in my phonebook, which one do you prefer to use? (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.188)

  CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

Watching the recent discussions in lugnet.org and lugnet.org.us has been a lot of fun. The groups are serving their purpose well as venues for sharing ideas on formation and nurturing of regional user groups/clubs. But I think there is still much (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

mail
(score: 1.188)

  New newsgroup for for LeoCAD

A new group dedicated to LeoCAD has just been created. LeoCAD is a free program written by Leonardo Zide for modeling LEGO designs (or other construction systems). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.cad (group and hierarchy): Discussions of CAD (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.leocad)

mail
(score: 1.188)

  New newsgroup for for MLCad

A new group dedicated to MLCad has just been created. MLCad is a free program written by Michael Lachmann for modeling LEGO designs (or other construction systems). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.cad (group and hierarchy): Discussions of CAD (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

mail
(score: 1.188)

  Re: Cancelling letters

(...) It depends on what interface you're using. Most newsreaders have the ability to cancel a post, and it should be documented in your help files. If, on the other hand, you're posting via the web interface, the only method to cancel a message is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.187)

  Re: Robotics subgroups by mail (was: sensors)

Todd, Now that everyone has been properly schooled of the ins and outs of receiving some or all robotics posts (thank you for teaching everyone), can I have my robotics.sensors? *down on floor begging* (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.187)

More:  Next Page >>