 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 961 – 980 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help Needed: Cannot See Pictures in Database

G'day folks, Okay, this is weird. A couple months ago I noticed that I could no longer look at the set pictures in the database. I can see the thumbnails when browsing, but when I go to a specific set I get nothing. I emailed Todd about it a while (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

internet
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)

Hi - is there any administrator of the Mail/News server that can please unsubscribe me from any and all mailing lists. I can't get any responses ever from the server, it thinks I am not subscribed to anything, yet I continually (still) receive (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.316)

  Re: I am officially curious...

(...) Well I'm using Aol 7 for e-mail(which has bugs). And you can't often click an url in an email, you have to copy and paste it, even though I selected the setting that's supposed to let you just cick email urls. Steve (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.315)

  Re: I am officially curious...

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Go5DH7.In2@lugnet.com... (...) interface? (...) a (...) I use Outlook Express to read LUGNET as I personally find the web interface painful to use. The verification process is realtively (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.315)

  Re: Admin assistance needed, I think.

(...) Redo your posting setup cookie. Go to (URL) re-enter your information with the correct e-mail address. It will update your posting cookie. :) James I'm not an admin, but I've played one on TV. (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.315)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) I don't want to misinterpret anyone, so I'll say that IMHO TLC gave us a backhanded compliment. I believe that they are starting to recognize us as a force, but don't wish to directly acknowledge us as of yet, trademark infringements aside. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.315)

  Re: More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)

(...) I'm getting tired of a certain amount of the population endorsing an entirely wasteful and abusive business tactic for their own petty and selfish goals. I don't care for your attitude, nor for your "gimme" mentality. Your argument amuses me, (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.314)

  Re: newsticker

(...) Works fine for me! Only one suggestion, if when you clicked on an article or do a search, it put the link destination or the results of a search in the current window instead of popping a new one. Thanks, guys! Steve Martin IndyLUG (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.314)

  Unexpected email

I posted to robotics (message 16674): reply to rcx 2.0 without power plug !? and I got two emails: One from: Georg Wolf georg.wolf@eurpoe.lego.com Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: rcx 2.0 without power plug !? Text: Dear Sender, I am out of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.314)

  Re: ???Question???

(...) Urg. It may not be obvious to those of you viewing this message with MS Windows, but the above message isn't ascii text (or ISO 8859-1 Latin-1, either -- even though the header claims it is!). It's Microsoft's non-standard [1] character set. (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.314)

  Slowness

I authorised these on Friday (via e-mail) but they took until last night to appear: (URL) (mail at November 23, 2001 8:04 PM) (URL) (mail at November 23, 2001 7:53 PM) Scott A (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.314)

  Re: newsticker

(...) Let us know when it is on your website for download. I'd like to try it. Steve (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.314)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) Lugnet isn't spam free, although I *think* it's set up to discourage robots and other automated creepy crawlies. Anyone harvesting from Lugnet would have to at least subscribe, and grab the e-mail addys from message headers. This takes out a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.313)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) the inv@peeron.com addy also doesn't post (afaik) - it was only mentioned *in* posts.. I spamcopped the edventures' mail each week i got them.. I think they stopped coming, but I don't know if it was because of the spamcopping or if i finally (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Apology.

(...) Possibly. It's a very grey area. (OBDisclaimer: I'm only really arguing this to refine my understanding of what the ToU might mean in a fairly grey area.) (...) It is unreasonable to hold Lugnet's ToU to any authority beyond Lugnet, so the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Apology.

(...) Actually, I think you're both wrong. I just reveiwed the terms of use, and there is nothing in there about e-mail addresses, except the requirement to have a valid one in your posting ID. So if you still feel that Larry violated your privacy, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Apology.

My My, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.... I normally stay out of debate, I don't need anymore crap in my life, though you brought this into the public forum where I do read, and of course, I had to go back and look at the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.313)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) One of them I have heard of is the distinction between an open forum and an edited publication. In an open forum, slander or libel is not the fault of the proprietor, but an edited one creates an expectation of an editorial standard and the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Unsubscribe from the LP newsletter

I wonder if Todd &/or Suz intend that members should use the e-mail addresses of posters in this way? I expect not. Is it even within the TofU? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) Well, hmm, I guess you have a good point. It depends on who you consider to have done editing when you raise the question of editorial control. For example, I certainly do not think that I exercised any editorial control -- not by any stretch (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.312)

More:  Next Page >>