 Administrative / General / 9812
9811  |  9813
Subject:
Unexpected email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:09:37 GMT

I posted to robotics (message 16674): reply to rcx 2.0 without power plug !?
and I got two emails:

One from:

Georg Wolf georg.wolf@eurpoe.lego.com

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: rcx 2.0 without power plug !?

Text:

Dear Sender,
I am out of the office returning on Thursday, Dec. 13th. Your mail is stored
in my inbox.
If you need immediate assistance, please contact

.... Contact Info, not repeated ...

And another similar one from David Simon (Also auto reply)

How did this happen?

Lester