 Off-Topic / Debate / 14882
Re: Apology.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:29:07 GMT

My My, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....

I normally stay out of debate, I don't need anymore crap in my life, though you
brought this into the public forum where I do read, and of course, I had to go back
and look at the thread.  I can't find your first message, though seeing it all summed
up, I don't see where Lar was wrong in what he did.  And because he removed you from
the list you want to holler about civil liberties?  You apparently wanted the list,
you subscribed to it. Maybe you forgot?? complained about it, got removed and then
subscribed to it again?  I don't see where you broke your trust, you signed up for
the list, he didn't pull your e-mail addy from here. If he had done that, I guess I'd
know what this "junk mail" is that he's sending.

Accept the apology, go back to bed, roll over, put your feet down on the OTHER side
of the bed and get back up.

Tamy
(hoping there's a wall on the other side...)

Scott A wrote:

Summing, I am completely satisfied that I in fact did give an apology, and
admitted fault. That is not the same as saying I won't do it again(1). That
is also completely independent of whether you agree or not. If you still
aren't getting the distinction you may want to review the definition of apology.

Something needs to be done. All of our e-mails are displayed here based on
trust. If members here feel they have the right to abuse that trust, what
sort of place will this become?

This person has taken my details from this forum, and used them to commit a
fraudulent act and invade my privacy. He is now threatening to repeat that
action. This, in my view, is completely unacceptable. Anyone who has any
regard for civil liberties will recognise that.

Ban him.

Scott A

FUT lugent.admin.general
x-posted to .general, as this is an issue which concerns us all... or at
least is should.