 Off-Topic / Debate / 14883
Re: Apology.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:57:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
My My, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....

I normally stay out of debate, I don't need anymore crap in my life, though you
brought this into the public forum where I do read, and of course, I had to go back
and look at the thread.  I can't find your first message,

Dave sums it up:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14880

He did what he did *knowing* it breaks the ToU here. He did what he did
*knowing* it was a violation of my privacy rights. He did what he did in his
usual belligerent manner:

==+==
See, I march to my own metronome, and the violation of his privacy rights
when weighed against the harm he causes here on a daily basis with his lies
and slurs and troublemaking just tilted the balance for me to do something I
know is a violation of the ToS.
==+==

Ban him.

Scott A