 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 2200.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Unsubscribe from the LP newsletter

(...) Arguably it is not. I don't think it's in the letter but it violates the spirit as it's a misuse of an email address. I apologised on forum and I will apologise again here. What I did was wrong, never mind that my motive was to be helpful, and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Note this request... (...) When I got it, there was no link there. I added the (Link?) so that if people have the link they would send it to me. Like I said, it's going to get waxed if I don't get a link for it soon. (...) This is a bit of an (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

I keep getting these also. Has this person been unsubscribed from all Lugnet groups yet? Please do us a favor and unsubscribe this person so we don't get indirectly spammed. Thanks Frank (...) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) Yes, these are annoying. I usually fire off a "don't forget to unsubscribe" message if I can figure out where to send it... (...) I heard Steve Barile is on vacation in Alaska. However... (...) I really don't think this addy belongs to Steve (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)

mail
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) Steve Burge, according to a quick news search for "ubistudios" HTH James (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)

mail
(score: 0.312)

  Re: email setup

(...) Maybe it was cause by a service outage due to work on the server, they occasionaly do this in the week-ends but sometime they have to do it during week day. thanks Martin (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) I got this too. Same message, as well. And I use the Web interface. best LFB (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)

mail
(score: 0.312)

  E-mails from nowhere

Just recently I've been receiving emails of messages I've posted to Lugnet marked as 'undeliverable mail'. Each takes the form of: ---...--- Your message To: lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com Subject: {{message title}} Sent: {{date of posting}} did not reach (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

mail
(score: 0.311)

  Re: E-mails from nowhere

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GMsBBr.AKv@lugnet.com... (...) Yes. I am getting the same thing. I can only assume it is something to do with the way lugnet forwards those messages. And that somehow ubisoft's mail (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

mail
(score: 0.311)

  Re: PW validation (was: Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful?)

(...) oh, sorry. I was asking if you meant that people (a) actually wouldn't be _able_ to choose a password that was easy for them to remember or (b) actually could but wouldn't bother trying to come up with one that was easy for them to remember. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

(...) I can't pinpoint any concrete examples of elitism, per se...but,upon reflection I can see where some debates degenerated into lowballing of comments from opposing perspectives ...I view Lugnet as a Microcosm of the internet information (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

Todd & All, (...) don't use the system in terms of the website interface, since I get all my LUGNET info from the NNTP. One of the most visible complaints I have of the ratings system is the inability of seeing these ratings on the various postings (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web? (was: Re: WTB: Infiltrator / Podracer 2-pack, MIMP:

(...) Nope...you have to ask via e-mail. E-mail admin@lugnet.com and ask to cancel the post you would like deleted. Include your name, and the URL http link to the post you wish to have deleted. And yes, LUGNET *does* "rool" doesn't it? Matt (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.310)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

I agree with everything said here Eric, (...) Truth be told, I only saw this recently, a few weeks ago, I meant to pass on my congrats through e-mail but forgot completely, sorry. :-( (...) Amen! when I was just getting started with showing off my (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

mail
(score: 0.310)

  Re: A little function I would like to see.

(...) LUGNET doesn't generate enough funds to support itself. Todd and I carry the hosting, etc. and none of us see any money for what we do. All time is volunteered. Donations are always welcome and very appreciated. Which reminds me: currently, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Link to Lego Direct

(...) Ya, I meant that sale of bulk elements was conducted under the service mark of "LEGO Shop At Home" and not under the tradename of "LEGO Direct." --Todd (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.309)

  LUGNET by email

I've been receiving every message twice for the past couple days. Is the problem on my end or is something wrong with LUGNET's mail sender? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Help - I keep tossing my Cookies

(...) this (...) Ed, I'm no expert, but I'll bet you have some kind of weekly maintenace program that cleans out temp links and information. If your cookies are identified as "junk" then the program blithly removes them without a how do you do, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) Here's the deal: I have rcv'd requests from AFOLs, but can't give them top priority today. I'm facing tasks in line ahead of LUGNET. One of those tasks involves making it easier to prevent log-jams like this in the future. I don't expect this (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

mail
(score: 0.308)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Correct of course...so let's keep an eye out for this, and help keep Suzanne/Todd up to date if it seems like it is in danger of being lost (not that I think that will happen...I'm just sayin'...). From WHOIS: Registrant: LEGO Users Group (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.308)

More:  Next Page >>