 Administrative / General / 7113
Re: Which sets had these slopes in them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:53:16 GMT

And here in Aussie, we'd probably get 10% added onto that for GST because
it's a 'service'.  :)

I think I should officially ask Todd Lehman (*invokes 'summon god' spell*)
so that we may *all* have somewhere to post parts queries.  How far off was
I though in my xposts?  I'm new to all this ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori wrote:
Hmm... sounds like the "we need a .parts group" again ;-)

Yes we do, as shown by post • <http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1310>.

Heh. Yeah. Cross-posted to 4 groups because there isn't one group for it.

Parts questions constantly pop up and they aren't likely to dry out at • anytime.
Just my 2 cents... (money's overrated anyway ;-)

-Shiri