 Administrative / General / 7112
Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:18:41 GMT

...which seems to indicate that the size scale is a chest measurement.  It's
nice to see that Beefy-T(R) shirts do come in XXL and XXXL -- perhaps if
CafePress.com doesn't offer these sizes soon, perhaps they might agree to
send the printed transfer sheet only (sans shirt) and let a buyer iron/press
it on himself/herself.

Hope so.  :(  That's the only way, short of me losing about 100 pounds (I'm
not letting that be a goal for me even though I'd like to do it one day), I'll
ever be able to wear a LUGNET T-shirt.