 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 341 – 360 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Jesse, The use of internet discussion sites such as this one to share your viewpoints is actually a privilege rather than a right. Please keep that in mind when you post. Thanks. Now back to your regularly scheduled .town discussion. --Todd (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.496)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Bruce, you need to fill in the posting setup at (URL) Note also that if you post using email or a newsreader, the settings on your email/news client must match the email you enter there. HTH ROSCO (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.496)

  any problem [was: Eric's mouth problem (was: Moonbase Module)]

(...) I agree with your good intentions above, Eric. It's not Rene's responsibility though, to become involved in anything he doesn't wish to as his own "normal" self. I know I told you that René will be adopting LUGNET but have been terribly vague. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.495)

  Re: Enough already

(...) I'm probably in the minority here, but guess what? I don't care. I think what Kevin has done with Brickshelf.com is AWESOME. Utterly and completely AWESOME. I applaud his effort 100%. But you know what? For all the scans I've browsed through (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 0.495)

  New World LUG Map demo

Hey all, I've been working on a brand new mapping facility for charting LEGO organizations worldwide. It's for mapping all types of LEGO user groups (LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc.) as well as for events (BrickFest, BricksWest, NWBrickCon, LEGO World, etc., (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !!

internet
(score: 0.494)

  Re: Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

(...) Was that a public demo for a (selected) real-life audience, or did you show something on the internet and have I just failed to notice it? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.494)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

So will this now be called Daimler-LUGNET? :) (sorry, car joke) Darrell ps Speaking for all the newbies, I'm glad this transition will mean LUGNET will continue in good hands. Thanks! :) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 0.493)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

(...) Whoops, I forgot that Internet Explorer likes to break words at hyphens. See if it works better for you now. I added a 'NOWRAP' attribute in the <TD> tags. The reason it was never an issue before is because the three (actually six) columns (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.492)

  AFOL Web Developers! (was Re: LEGO Developer's Guild)

Ok, I promise I'm not trying to win the prize for the oldest thread resurrected :) But when we were at Brickfest a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that many of the conversations that I was involved with were about code, and websites, and how to make (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

mail
(score: 0.492)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I was so tired the morning I wrote this... STILL, I can't believe I made such a silly mistake in spelling. I didn't even -notice- it until almost 2 days later!!! That's what a crazy weekend it was. I guess it came from my fingers typing "LEGO" (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.490)

  Re: Lost password

(...) Yes, I will have the server send you a new one via e-mail. -Suz (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.490)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) I don't follow Lugnet through a newsreader (not since the port change). The combination of the annoying e-mail-based authentication, figuring out how to reconfigure my newsreader for the non-standard port, and my general annoyance with having (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) Strangely, thats what I just downloaded! I've come back here for some advice The setup requires the Mail: (SMTP) Server. Is this for my mail account? if so I'm assuming a Hotmail account won't work? I checked on the Outlook Newreader, It (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:IJxLJF.1xwq@lugnet.com... (...) Why is browsing offline important? My computer is on-line at all times (expect when I'm sleeping, of course.). You can read an on-line forum at your (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) XanaNews is a good one too, and it's completely free (Although Outlook Express is good enough for me, keeping mail and news in the same client): (URL) Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.487)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) Um, well, since my newsreader is Pine, I suppose I could say that I follow all my e-mail through my newsreader. . .but I don't use NNTP for anything but LUGNET newsgroups (and never really read any non-LUGNET newsgroups but rtl and some (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.487)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

"Allan Johansen" <f2k@chaotica.dk> wrote in message news:IJxH0E.110r@lugnet.com... (...) die (...) I disagree. I think NNTP is a underappreciated technology by most people. Reading content via a News Reader is as simple as reading e-mail. I really (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.487)

  good afternoon!

I woke up late today. Just reading through these posts now. sorry. I'm going to ask that people not speak for me, as in: "I think what Suz is saying is.." because if you're not accurate, I'll want to write a response to correct you. And there will (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.486)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) What's really sad to me is that people are so selfish about something as insignificant as this. I don't believe that of those 1000 members, all 1000 are pulling their hair out and stomping around the room with steam coming out of their ears (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.485)

  Set 7212 and 4193348

I will soon be going on holiday involving flying with Maersk Air. Today I received a catalog from their tax-free shopping service. In the catalog is two Lego sets, that it is possible to order: Set 7212 is a set in the line of the Designer sets and (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 0.485)

More:  Next Page >>