 Administrative / General / 13210
Re: e-mail address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:45:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey all,

How do I change the e-mail address that appears at the top of my posts?  I want
to change it to bricktalesATgmailDOTcom  I tried changing it in my member
profile, but the news posting doesn't seem to be linked to that.

Bruce, you need to fill in the posting setup at
http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/ Note also that if you post using email
or a newsreader, the settings on your email/news client must match the email you
enter there.

HTH

ROSCO