(...) auctions. lugnet.market.brickshops is the defacto place to announce BrickLink sales, so it would appear that BrickLink auctions would be allowed. On the other hand, the TOS are pretty clear that auction announcements are only allowed in groups (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.037)

  Re: Scheduled downtime Friday, January 31, 2003

(...) What is "the Open Mail Relay problem"? Is the Lugnet server currently an open relay? KL (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.037)

  Re: Scheduled downtime Friday, January 31, 2003

What effects will this have afterwards? 1) Will the Open Mail Relay problem be solved? 2) Will we see a faster Lugnet, it is kinda slow :( ? Kind regards, Carsten (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.036)

  Re: HELP! I'm not getting my email

(...) Hello Russell, The following recent post might contain a possible explanation of your problem: (URL) a influencial web-managers resource site Lugnet is listed as a site that has a high risk to be used for sending spam by a third party. This (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.036)

  Re: Scheduled downtime Friday, January 31, 2003

(...) Yes (...) Disk accesses should be significantly faster. How much of an impact this will have on overall performance is hard to predict. An educated guess might be 20% faster response, although I suppose it could be as little as 2% or as much (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.036)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Andy, I'm sorry there has been so much confusion about all of this. A large part of it is my fault. As of 14 Sep 2000 we intended to remove all mentions of member packets in the activation emails that go out. However, at that time, I missed a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

mail
(score: 1.036)

  Re: member packets

(...) Hi Suzanne, Todd Although I'm not really looking forward for the "membership pack" that you may or may not send (it will be cool if you did though) as much as I'm really looking forward for my membership it self ! I filled the application not (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.036)

  forgotten password

Hello, I have made this request several times before, but have never gotten a response. Several months ago, I forgot my lugnet password. Though I sent several requests to have it reset, I never could elicit a response. So here I go again: I need to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Newserver Help (!)

Dan, thanks. I've emailed you as well. Please remove yankeejason <AT> comcast.net from all lugnet email subscriptions. If you need a list of groups i'm subscribed to, please mail me. Thanks again, and appologies once again for wasting newsgroup (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.035)

  Newserver Help (!)

Appologies if this is the wrong forum, but I'm running short of options. I am currently subscribed to a number of lugnet newsgroups via email. However, with my current travel schedule for work, I cannot keep up. Having to swim through the excess (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Membership problem

(...) Sorry about that...please disregard (in your case). It's not actually saying you've been a member for 221 days, but that your application was accepted 221 days ago. (You aren't a member until payment is received and the membership is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.034)

  Call for curator requests

If there are any outstanding curatorship requests, please e-mail me at <todd@lugnet.com> and I'll try to get you set up this weekend after the server upgrade. I set up a couple earlier this week but I think there are still others that managed to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators) !

mail
(score: 1.032)

  Re: For how long do I have to wait... ?

(...) Joseph, I forwarded the above to Suzanne, who handles payments received. She and Jim are closing on a house I believe tonight, so she probably won't be able to get back to you right away, but in the meantime I've passed you through. Your (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.032)

  New newsgroups for Micro-scale building, Mosaics, and Sculpture

Three new newsgroups in the lugnet.build hierarchy have been created for the focused discussion of specialty building. Micro-scale building (as in "microfig" scale) is coming into its own in a big way, thanks in a large way recently to the efforts (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

mail
(score: 1.032)

  Password Reset

Could you please rest the password for member #311? Thanks! Karl Barger (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.030)

  Re: delays in membership activation

Thanks. My E-mail address has been changed! Jaco "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> schreef in bericht news:HCECH5.1ypt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.029)

  Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

Hi, I'm currently subscribed to receive lugnet.space and lugnet.starwars by e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail. However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go to (URL) and enter my email and confirmation code (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Very to the point, Todd. Thanks. Personally, (and really not trying to stir up the pot), but Jesse's comments aren't really appropriate to .Town forum. I think they belong maybe in Lugnet.Publish or in Lugnet.Off-Topic.Debate, but not Town, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

(...) Sorry, mate. I haven't posted anything on the top news, and I've been "under fire" for the past three weeks. Today was a "not so ad" day, only one e-mail with fake microsoft patches came into my inbox. (...) Same here. (...) The messages I've (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.027)

More:  Next Page >>