 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1401 – 1420 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Netscape is annoying....

(...) Hrmmm....nope....no extra buttons here....just the one (...) No siree....straight from ftp.netscape.com :) (...) hehe....I know - me neither. Okay sorry this isn't in .test but I used the "reply to newsgroup" option from the right-click menu (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Member Passwords - how to purge ones you can't remember?

(...) Send me an email tonight and I'll wipe out the lot. (*Don't* mail me your password.) Because they're stored encrypted, there's no way to wipe any one out selectively unless you know what it is. Then you can set up the one you want to keep (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.134)

  Re: Is There a "Ten Commandments"?

(...) while it would need to be adapted to lugnet i think it would solve alot of problems. actuly spelling out the rules instead of: "I have carefully read, I understand, and I agree to all of the Terms of Use of this service. I also swear that I am (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

service
(score: 1.134)

  Change in e-mail address

How do I change the e-mail address which shows up beside my name on the From line when posting a message? Thanks! (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.133)

  New Life On Mars Set #7303

Subject says it all. According to previously found Life On Mars Value Packs we know that a special LEGO set numbered #7303 will be available later in 2001. Well, now here is the first picture: (URL) Christian --- xTI@N. ---...--- Lugnet Member #479 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

mail
(score: 1.133)

  (canceled)

mail
(score: 1.133)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) Hi Bruce, that's a well justified question. Basically, this astriction arised out of the German "Protection of Young Persons Act". There's an addendum called "Jugendmedienschutz-...tsvertrag" (word-by-word translation would cause nonsense, but (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.133)

  Change in e-mail address

How do I change the e-mail address which shows up in the from line when I post a message? Thanks! (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.133)

  Re: Member Status

(...) Allan, When you say that your credit card has been charged, do you mean that your credit card company confirms that PayPal charged it and transferred the money to your PayPal account? Any credit card issues are stictly between you and PayPal (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.132)

  Re: Castle Lego for sale!!!

(...) It's been a while so I'll repeat my mantra.... <soapbox> Auctions are certainly not allowed outside of lugnet.market.auction (and at least one lugnet.org group), but the rules have not yet changed (unless Todd stealth changed them) to disallow (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.132)

  New newsgroups for LEGO Technic Slizer/ThrowBots, RoboRiders, and Bionicle

Three new subgroups of lugnet.technic have just been created -- one for each of Slizer (a.k.a. ThrowBots), RoboRiders, and Bionicle. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.technic (group and hierarchy): LEGO TECHNIC®: products (information, opinions, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.technic)

mail
(score: 1.132)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

"Mike Faunce" <mike@faunce.com> wrote in message news:GABnBu.GK5@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] When I first participated in LUGNET I did use my work e-mail. I started using a different e-mail address because all (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.131)

  Re: Problems contacting me ?

(...) Hmm, I just came up with a few ideas since we regularly see these types of things. The first would be lugnet.people.contact-me where people can post "hey, where is Fred, we were in the middle of a deal and I haven't got an e-mail in over a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.131)

  Re: Email copies of lugnet posts still working ?

(...) Hmm, I don't see that email address (nor anything containing 'sanders' or 'svic', for that matter) anywhere in the subscription database. What do you see when you go here?-- (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.131)

  Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

(...) Hm, if LEGO can release these facts now already, then I don't understand why they can't give us the images of these two sets right away. They *do* have images already. I know that because I have seen them. I'm pretty sure the set numbers are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.130)

  Re: Newsgroup request for MAALFD

(...) Sorry, I've been switching to a new computer and network setup. I remember seeing your mail before, but didn't write back. My old machine with all the mail on it is currently offline -- I think I'm going to take it into work and reformat it (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.130)

  Re: Problems contacting me ?

(...) It probably is OK for lugnet.people -- that's prolly the safest spot, unless it happens a lot. I like the idea of a special "contact me" forum, but then again maybe it has more pros than cons -- it would be one step more hidden, and it's hard (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.130)

  Re: Change in e-mail address

(...) That's a setting in your newsreader...refer to its docs. To ask the LUGNET NNTP server to being accepting messages from you from a new or different address, simply fill out the news-posting setup form again with your new address: (URL) to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.130)

  LEGO DUPLO 1505 from 1986

I picked up 1505 at a thrift store today. It contains two sets with one of them supposedly free although the box says "Enclosed sets sold only w/ this offer." I assume the set is from 1986 due to the copyright date on the box. The book inside has a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.130)

  Re: Problem with followups

(...) Yup, it was sent in through the news-by-mail gateway. (...) It does map Reply-To: to Followup-To: and vice-versa, but it's possible that Alan said Reply-To-All or some other reply option which caused the Reply-To to be ignored when he (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.129)

More:  Next Page >>