 Administrative / NNTP / 200
Re: Netscape is annoying....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 00:47:58 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Hmm, I use 4.75 at home, I think I've also used 4.72. In my
Communicator, the row of buttons has two reply buttons, one for reply to
newsgroup and one for reply to sender and newsgroup. Also, if I click
the reply to sender and newsgroup, the e-mail is shown in addition to
the group at the top. At work I use NS 3.01, and it has the same
behaviors.

Hrmmm....nope....no extra buttons here....just the one

Are you using a vanilla Netscape, or one supplied by an ISP or with some
other software?

No siree....straight from ftp.netscape.com :)

I don't see any options which would affect any of those behaviors.

hehe....I know - me neither.

Okay sorry this isn't in .test but I used the "reply to newsgroup"
option from the right-click menu rather than just hitting the
button.....could you let me know if you get an e-mail copy of this
message?  If not I'm pretty sure that my problem's solved (I am
unsuccessful in making the anomoly occur if I reply to my own message)

--
-TiM
NB, CA