 Administrative / NNTP / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
Netscape is annoying....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:17:59 GMT

Hrmmm....seems every time I reply to a message Netscape likes to send a
copy via e-mail to the person I'm replying to.  I've looked all over the
netscape settings box and I can't find anything about it.

I have Communicator 4.72.

I know if I right-click the reply button I can choose "To Sender Only"
or "To Newsgroup" - I haven't been using the "To Newsgroup" option but
rather just clicking the reply button.....

Unfortunately the e-mail address where it is to be sent doesn't show up
at the top of the window, only the groups.

Does anyone else have this problem or could maybe lend me a little tech
support here?

--
-TiM
NB, CA