 Administrative / NNTP / 208
Re: Netscape is annoying....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:32:02 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Tim Culberson wrote:
Okay sorry this isn't in .test but I used the "reply to newsgroup"
option from the right-click menu rather than just hitting the
button.....could you let me know if you get an e-mail copy of this
message?  If not I'm pretty sure that my problem's solved (I am
unsuccessful in making the anomoly occur if I reply to my own message)

No e-mail response.

Ahhh....great!  Thanks Frank.....if I can just remember to follow the
right-click procedure :)

--
-TiM
NB, CA