 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1261 – 1280 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New newsgroup lugnet.events

A new newsgroup lugnet.events has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.events (group and hierarchy): Organized community events, festivals, competitions, tournaments, shows, etc.: announcements, ideas, collaboration, planning, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

mail
(score: 1.160)

  Suggestion List Form Was somethign else

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger wrote: <snip> (...) Form 22-31.A Request of Extended Service LUGNET Administration The party of the first, one David Koudys, respectfully requests that the party of the second, one LUGNET administration/enhancement (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) The only change that I really don't like is the search dialog. I liked the separate ones better. I now have to make an extra 2 clicks to look something up. That's unfortunate since I was delighted when you put the search facility on the main (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Todd, I tried quickset, but other applications kept stealing the browser window it ran in. It just wasn't as convienent for me as being on LUGNET's main page. I think a better implementation would have to be platform specific (an application (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) to (...) That IS pretty cool looking. It would be even better if we could have customized list of news groups along the right side. Steve Martin Member #57 (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Yes, under MSIE (...) I can't even get one window up. I get a JavaScript error. (...) What I wanted to do is leave the quickset window running all the time. What happened was that when ever that was the only browser running, an app that wanted (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

mail
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Todd, I tried it and it fixed my problem. Thanks, Steve (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.159)

  Change Email address

Hello Need to change the Email address i am registered on here, how do i do that? as my old one isn't working very well, i am not a computor freak, so all info must be understandable for a computor abuser (as my freinds call me) Please mail me at (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.159)

  Help! Can't post a specific message

G'day, I've been trying to post a message to lugnet.market.shopping and lugnet.loc.ca using the web interface, but keep getting the error: Notes: Your message was not accepted. Response from the news server: 441 Cannot accept binary posts. Things (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.159)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Is that your policy Todd? Can I talk all of the about the sets that I know about? If we find out about leaked information (from some other site for example), can we talk about that information in other casual conversations on Lugnet? Ben (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.159)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Also, I assume references to market sites in ones sigs will still be allowed assuming the sig itself is of reasonable size. One thought for Kevin and future posters of something like this, the post would be (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.159)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) It may be a function of which groups you hang out in, if you mostly hang out in the market groups (not saying you do), you won't see the chiding (my word for the day) that goes on by vigilantes (yesterday's word) as much. We all like to be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

mail
(score: 1.159)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) <snip> (...) This is a huge point. Proofreaders. My perception of the group was that we were not able to agree or disagree with anything in the document, rather we were to simply point out syntax and grammar mistakes. Given that I openly don't (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.158)

  Re: Getting a password reset?

(...) I'll have to ask the system to assign you a new one and call you on the telephone with it or mail it to you. Send phone number or snail mail address. --Todd (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.158)

  Re: Transient delivery failures?

(...) Apparently, it's from a misbehaving mailer daemon which is ignoring the 'Errors-To:' header on the outgoing news-by-mail message for the .technic newsgroup when it was sent via e-mail to e-mail subscribers. The mailer daemon was/is trying to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.158)

  Re: How about a my.netscape-style RDF for portals?

(...) (even though I know Todd is a particularly busy person, and has many other probably more important hot-item issues to work on...) Me too! I'm getting more and more excited about the potential for a portalized LUGNET, since we're starting work (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.157)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) Well, I use the web interface so currently (unless I get off my duff and find a macro solution) my sig is whatever I feel like typing by hand. But when I was posting via Netscape news, my sig was what I had configured it to be. Since I posted (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

mail
(score: 1.157)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) Yeah, seems like a fairly simple case of a personal dislike, motivated by I don't know what, but not really important to me. I use the web interface now as well, but if I ever switch back to a news reader I'll have my sig pre-defined for every (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

mail
(score: 1.157)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) That's ridiculous. It's not like that at all. It's like meeting someone you don't know at a lego convention, and they give you their card. I've done that. It's got my name and e-mail address on it, it's small, it's convenient, it's an accepted (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

mail
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Membership

(...) I think I remember seeing an envelope with your name on it a few days ago -- in fact I'm almost positive -- but I'll have to check later today -- I'm behind in processing the incoming mail. No worries, I think you're all set. --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.157)

More:  Next Page >>