 Administrative / General / 7131
Re: How about a my.netscape-style RDF for portals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:57:18 GMT

Ben Jackson wrote:
It would be neat if you served up the same kind of first-few-post views from
each LUGNET group as an RDF so that they could be added as channels.

(even though I know Todd is a particularly busy person, and has many other
probably more important hot-item issues to work on...)  Me too!

I'm getting more and more excited about the potential for a portalized LUGNET,
since we're starting work on writing portal software at work now.  I can
picture it now -- on the left side I'll have lugnet.general,
lugnet.off-topic.fun, and e-mail; on the right I'll have lugnet.cad.*; in the
center I'll have lugnet.build.*, lugnet.space, and weather.  Mmmmmm...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Uh, two.  Including this one.