 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Itty-bitty LEGO set looker-upper

(...) wow! I didn't know you could do that - that's cool... but it only works on the quicksearch, not in the mail search? (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  (canceled)

service
(score: 1.177)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

Repost with updated formatting to avoid FTX display bug, ironically enough... (...) Hello Marc, The perceived absence of clear guidelines, and lack of consequences for poor behavior, have already had a chilling effect on LUGNET discussion. That's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

service
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Lugnet for beginners

(...) I have Lugnet as the home button. Alan (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) Ok, after reading everything, I'm ready to comment here... Scott, I have not done all the hard work for you. While I agree that this has gotten out of hand, I also question whether you really understand why this (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

(...) do seem to be getting a little pissy about this. Both of these make you seem like a child trying to get out of trouble by accusing another child of doing something wrong. The first, obviously, is a sale. I'm a little puzzled sometimes by what (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Average US Membership packet time

Hi Todd! Just wondered what an average US membership packet timeframe would be... hadn't seen anything in the mail yet :) Thanks! Dave (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Re: New group suggestion

(...) Hmm, surely DYA must be capable of setting up its own mail/distro list for such things... --Todd (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Emacs (was: Re: Eudora bug rears its ugly head again)

(...) I actually use MEW here, it's very very nice... basicly working as a frontend to mh. (...) heh, as I get about 300 msgs a day anyhow, it doesn't make much of a difference... that's why TheGreatHand created filters :) when I want, I just go to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Re: New feature: Article rating

(...) I think that a URL-line switch for this would be great. Now if only I'd become a member sooner so that I could have my membership packet by now. :) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Folks, we are not playing well

I'm probably going to regret this post. So be it... Some of you may be aware of a variety of bad stuff brewing over misplaced, or possibly misplaced, auction and trade posts. There has been a lot of discussion about how some people might be so (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) I think he's talking about the discussions on the map and stuff I was having with Craig. I must admit, at times, we didn't sound totally pleasent. :( Anyway (and Craig, I'd e-mail this to you if my server wasn't down), I've decided to wait (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

mail
(score: 1.177)

  Battery wagon 5075 == 1134? It's not!

I recently bought a battery wagon nr 1134 at a toy shop, ending it's business. They fooud some very old stock and the 1134 was among it. Nr. 5075 red, nr. 1134 is blue. If anyone is interested in proof: I have a very good picture of it, placed on (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) is (...) Well, part of the problem may be the way I have it configured. OE caches headers, which in general is REAL NICE, but does mean that it takes some time to get into a newsgroup, even if there are just a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

The reason I'd like to see a separate eBay group is that I am potentially interested in seeing eBay posts, so I don't want a filter which automatically chucks them, but I want to have them sort of all in one place so I can ignore them, except when (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

(...) I've sold a fair amount as of late there. (...) Ditto. (...) True. (...) Hrmmmm.... I'm not so sure. I waiver between despising eBay and refusing to look at it and using it when I just plain want a) quick and easy and b) the chance to make the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) explored... (...) non-privately- (...) eBay). (...) the (...) it (...) My thoughts? I think there is a significant who are interested in almost any market posting except eBay. To me, this suggests that an easy (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

(...) Hmm, that sounds like a client newsreader bug. It shouldn't be any slower with a well-written newsreader, whether there are 100 messages or 100,000 messages. (...) Well, at some point, I'll have to start archiving the old messages out of the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.176)

  Cookie Short-Cut

Todd, is there any way to re-obtain the cookie with our posting information besides re-registering? If there were some automated way to do it, it might cut down on your mail and administrative duties. :) (I am sure that would be a good thing) If I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.176)

  New group lugnet.admin.council

All, A new group lugnet.admin.council has just been created for the consideration, deliberation, and reconciliation of delicate administrative issues. Examples include: - Terms-of-Use transgressions (for example, gratuitous use of profanity, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.council)

mail
(score: 1.176)

More:  Next Page >>