  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 791 – 810 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Another awesome source which you may want to link the main page to is: (URL) While not in English, it does contain animations of nearly every idea on the list. Wow! You can get a rough (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.434)

  Re-Opening of LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd

Hi everyone, I'm back open, with more rare oddities and a whole lot of Bonus Box contents. I have set my price points at or near the lowest available; all (save one or two things that have not been sold by anyone else before!) are at least well (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

url
(score: 0.434)

  MOCs: Bunker and Motorcycle

Hello out the there! You (of course) won’t recognize me because I have never posted in this group before! I am looking forward to becoming an active member here. I do how ever have one question: I am a Lugnet member meaning I’m on the list of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

url
(score: 0.434)

  Re: No reason whatsoever...

(...) That's not a blog. No RSS feed! How are we supposed to read it? Visit the URL? You're kidding, right? (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.433)

  BRE has moved!

Hi all, The Brickley Roscowicz Engineering website has moved. The new URL is (URL) - please update your links. No major changes, I just moved it to (URL) Northstar> and registered a domain, the content is mostly unchanged. The old URL will continue (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, FTX)

url
(score: 0.433)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) Question is more likely, is it easily feasible? Doing a more-or-less standard select,sum,and average query on a database is pretty easy, and is pretty optomized. Picking out the X high and X low votes and removing them before taking the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.433)

  Austin TEXLUG meeting Sunday 1/9; FLL

Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting this coming Sunday. Particulars are below. Yes, this is one day after the FIRST Lego League competition in Austin. Such is the nature of the regularly-scheduled meeting: randomly- scheduled events (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.433)

  Idea for automatic Lugnet Set Database linking

I was copy pasting URL to Lugnet set database onto my email client when I realized how HANDY it would be if all LEGO set numbers are automatically shown as hotlinks to the lugnet set database! So, you'll be reading a Lugnet posting, and the author (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

url, query
(score: 0.433)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) The part that questions whether FTX is allowed specifically. Images, as they appear in FTX are definitely ALLOWED by that rule, because you are not posting a binary image, as the TOU specifically indicates not to do, you are posting a URL to (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.terms)

url
(score: 0.433)

  Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay

(...) (URL) It appears that the seller has saturated the market! Anyone who's interested should probably wait a few weeks to see if he re-lists any of the sets for considerably less $$. I have the Tank and the Police Copter on the way, and I'll give (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

query
(score: 0.433)

  Re: balancing bot

(...) There was one design out there that works with standard Lego - but it has (IIRC) two light sensors out on long booms in front and behind the robot. At those distances from the pivot point, they move a much larger distance than if they are (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.433)

  S@H catalog on google

Dunno if it's been mentioned before, but the S@H catalog is now available at google.com: (URL) you should go via (URL) as the above URL will probably change for each catalog. They also have past catalogs available via that link, back to Sept 2001. (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.services)

url
(score: 0.432)

  Re: Inspiration

Im not so sure this is a bug with his site. The link orginally posted in this thread is www.artships.com/index.php/ note the backslash at the end of the url. This is generally not a valid url. But since php uses the information posted after the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.432)

  Using Firefox ( was Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

(...) OK, easy one first. I use mapblast.com (0) a lot(1) When I get to a map I like (right zoom and etc) I want to print it. But since I am cheap and it's my toner, all I want to print is the image, not the whole page. now, the image is itself a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.432)

  Re: Eric Harshbarger and the Insanely Popular 3033 Basic Bulk 1200 Piece Blue Tub!

"Jake Rentar" <B2FUTR2@aol.com> wrote in message news:H1xwq0.EH3@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) bringing (...) H (...) there. (...) Be patient. New brick tubs and buckets are starting to appear on the market at virtually the same price (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

query
(score: 0.432)

  The unreleased set

Much has been said here about the recent LEGO policy of re-issuing discontinued sets, known as "legends", that were big hits back when they were first launched. But what about launching a TRUE legend, a set that never made it into the shelves? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.432)

  Re: Technic is alive? on 8431 it does + new 8472 set

(...) Checking (...) an (...) I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to bet that the motor mechanism is the same as used in 8279 (URL) uses an integrated motor/battery box and has a rotary switch that rotates in the horizontal plane on the top that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 0.432)

  Re: Say What???

(...) That URL was garbled. Can you try it again? (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.431)

  Re: Whats wrong with my MOCpage?

(...) I can't help with the other issues, but this one could be caused by unscrupulous people exploiting the fact that MOCPages doesn't seem to range check the input for voting. I just conducted a quick experiment, by copying the URL the page (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.431)

  Whats wrong with my MOCpage?

I've been meaning to do this post for a while now, because I don't know what's going on with my page, and I'm not sure where I should be posting this. Let me clarify that I love and always will love MOCPages, because I think its simply great that I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

url
(score: 0.431)

More:  Next Page >>