 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1530
1529  |  1531
Subject:
Re-Opening of LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 05:53:33 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   I'm back open, with more rare oddities
   and a whole lot of Bonus Box contents.
   I have set my price points at or near the
   lowest available; all (save one or two
   things that have not been sold by anyone
   else before!) are at least well below the
   average sale price.

   What's more, I have a FLAT RATE SHIPPING
   deal: $1 by first class or Priority any-
   where in the United States!  Whether the
   package is four ounces or four pounds, the
   shipping is $1.  For international shipping
   costs are regular.  As always, I charge no
   PayPal fees, whether you use a credit card
   or debit.

   I shall continue to add lots as I sort,
   but for now, shop to your heart's content!

   The URL, of course:

   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

   all best

   LFB