 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1554
1553  |  1555
Subject:
Restocking and Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:26:14 GMT

   Hi again, shoppers!

   I have added further lots and put up discounts
   between 5% and 30% on most lots (the majority
   are at 25%).  Minifigs tend to hover around 10%
   off.  The majority of lots are still available,
   including the rare slope assortments.  As before,
   all are priced at or near the minimum asked at ANY
   BrickLink shop even BEFORE the discount--and my
   $1 shipping offer for any order in the USA still
   stands!

   That URL, of course:

   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

   all best