 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1435
Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:47:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&query=%2Boxford+%2Blego&ht=1&itemtimedisp=0&combine=y&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

These auctions have ended (unsuccessfully for me!), but I've emailed the
seller to see if more might pop up in the future.  Has anyone ever heard of
this brand?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&query=%2Blego+%2Boxford&ht=1&combine=y

  It appears that the seller has saturated the market!  Anyone who's
interested should probably wait a few weeks to see if he re-lists any of the
sets for considerably less $$.
  I have the Tank and the Police Copter on the way, and I'll give the
lowdown when I receive them.

     Dave!