 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1418
Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:43:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:

These auctions have ended (unsuccessfully for me!), but I've emailed the
seller to see if more might pop up in the future.  Has anyone ever heard of
this brand?

  Hey, I won one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1762701222

  And now I call upon the assembled expertise of my fellow clone-fans (as
well as you military gurus among us).  Could you folks take a look at the
pictures toward the bottom of the page and give me your guesses on the types
of weapons shown in the closeups?

Thanks!  I'll post a review once I get my shipment from the seller.

     Dave!