 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1413
Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:21:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
Browsing as I post:

http://www.oxfordtoy.co.kr/pro.htm

Ah, very cool!

Since I'm a little rusty on my Korean, I ran the page through Babelfish and
got some amusing translations.  Here's one from a Paradisa-style set:

The friend, shoes I try to leave a vacation with the families together.
Oh! ~ it is delighted,! The green onion from brush lower part a cool
current of water and and to enjoy the ice cream which is taste eat and
split win tu from phing try.

and here's one from the guestbook:

How are you It buys our child animal farms, it is bitter quite well
Inside that of muscle place person wild bedspread
Car right step does and the uncle the cloth the young lady bedspread
which it puts on
Our child does and the friend friend it has everyday and and the place where
it comes and goes it lossed it sees
The several days total sprouting friend it does to bring, the bedspread which
cries everyday
Only the VIP elder brother cranium the possibility of receiving it will be
the bedspread
The cranial your dog it receives at room minute, the bedspread
It will be possible

When to send it is strenuous, when me the maiden home going in this time, it
yells, the bedspread
Our maiden home is the lift present-day apartment with reference
Entrusting it gives
So nine price two bedspreads

I'm not mocking--the translation is much better than I could do!

Interestingly, there's reference in the guest book to train sets, but I
can't find them in the product catalog.  The search continues...

     Dave!