 General / 38309
38308  |  38310
Subject:
The unreleased set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 18:14:23 GMT

Much has been said here about the recent LEGO policy of re-issuing
discontinued sets, known as "legends", that were big hits back when they
were first launched. But what about launching a TRUE legend, a set that
never made it into the shelves?
I'm talking about set #6500:
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=6500
I still can't figure out why this was not launched after all. Nor why it is
not in any of brickshelf's catalogs, nor why noone seems to have ever wanted
its "re-release" (well, sort of re-release...)
After all, it features a number of useful parts...

So, am I the only one interested in this set, or anyone else?

Pedro