  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 3031 – 3050 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New MOC and Website

I started building with Lego again in december 2000 and around that time I "discovered" the online Lego community (LUGNET, Brickshelf, etc). The past 7 months I just have been reading here and didn't post at all. So this is my first post. In the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

url
(score: 0.278)

  New MOC and Website

I don't know if this message belongs here. If not, please say so. I started building with Lego again in december 2000 and around that time I "discovered" the online Lego community (LUGNET, Brickshelf, etc). The past 7 months I just have been reading (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam) !

url
(score: 0.278)

  Re: my site

(...) You don't have to do anything to say LEGO on your site, you just can't have the word *lego* in the url of your site. I'm not sure if this applies to Geocites or any of those other free website creator sites, does anyone else know? It also (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Brown Fence Element

(...) Are you looking specifically for brown? They seem to be somewhat common in white: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) Ben Maybe I should have immediately scotched the suggestion that I the illustration picture came from me when Larry first posted. I didn't send anything visual to New Civil Engineer but I did include the Lugnet URL in the letter. I can only (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Prices for MF, ATT, MTT and UCS

(...) Are you kidding? Even with the crummy saucer pieces, the MF is going to be like 2 of the big UFO saucers (URL) put together, to make the top and bottom. The 6975s were $66 from S@H, so $100 for the MF is not out of line. I was expecting the MF (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Set IDs

That would have to be the 6806 ( (URL) ). It's got two at its back. What are you going to do with all those classic spacemen? Mark "more calssic space..more...MORE!" de Kock I've been processing a LEGO collection purchased from a kid entering his (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: BrickFest Archives

my pics are at (URL) url will change when we move to the new house Daniel "Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in news:GGq2oq.G9A@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

url
(score: 0.278)

  Anyone want #7851?

I happened across this in the back of a small toyshop's Lego section some years ago, and just found it again in the closet. #7851 -- the 4.5v train set curved rails. Still in the box, some wear on the corners, but it's still sealed. (URL) only Lego (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

Kevin, (...) Did they look like this? (URL) so, there is a picture, let me see if I can find it: (URL) there they are. Are these it? Scott S. (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Unfortunately, no. They were all smallish and constructed very much along the lines of the ones here: (URL) , only more of them. I've been trying to track this image down for a couple months. I originally saw it on sale on ebay some time ago, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.278)

  motor #1175 4.5 volt Technic

What would you pay for 4 to 6 of the Technic motor 4.5 volt #1175? See LUGNET's description of the motor at: (URL) motors do not have the wires or battery boxes. LUGNET describes the likely missing components at: (URL) motors currently reside in a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Now, I'd not seen THAT before. Very interesting designs indeed! Maybe I AM dreaming, but I think I saw a pic of five (or so) robots of this type: (URL) course, minus the spacemen. If I recall, the pic seemed of "official" quality and setup, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.278)

  LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop

Greets, Just visited Futureshop's website and saw LEGO Studios priced at $44.99 Cdn. (that's approx $30 US) For anyone interested in a low-cost webcam bundled with some even lower-cost bricks ;-) here's the URL... (URL) Cheers! Carl (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce)

url
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Castle online game

If you go to altalavista.com there should be a little fish graphic (it's a babelfish, as in HHGG) click on it and your taken to the translate page, choose website and put the URL into the http:// box it'l then translate (kinda) the site for you (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Hmmm... are you sure you weren't dreaming? :-) The first "official" Lego robots at Minifig scale that I remember came out circa 1994 in the Spyrius line, and they were made from the standard set of minifig pieces. (URL) you thinking of the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: HomeBrew Electric Cords?

Your best bet is probably to hack up Lego electrical plates. They're available both from Pitsco DACTA and Lego S@H, and some other stores that carry the Lego parts service stuff. (See (URL) ). $6.75 will get you (2) 1x2 plates, (4) 2x8 plates, and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Law Office

(...) A quick search of the news archives revealed Greg's Brickshelf URL and following it brought me to this directory of Law Office pictures: (URL) well. Tim Strutt 8^) ParLUGment #2 (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

url
(score: 0.278)

  Re: New bike...

I just got done rendering another on MLCad... here is the URL... (URL) only 18 studs long. Tell me what you think of it... (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.278)

  some parts I really need..

I am looking for some parts... the two fork type forklift assembly like in the 6377 (URL) and a black piece that looks like this 000\ 000\ \ \ 00 00 it is a piece that was available in the deepfreeze defender and the shuttle launch crew... (URL) red (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.278)

More:  Next Page >>