 Robotics / 10309
Re: HomeBrew Electric Cords?
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:00:02 GMT

- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Delcollo <dpdelcollo@ucdavis.edu>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 5:46 PM
Subject: HomeBrew Electric Cords?

With all the homemade sensors going around I's sure someone has come up • with a
good way to make your own electric cords right? or is everyone just hacking • up
existing cords?  I need to make a fairly large batch (50 or so) and that • would
be some pretty big bucks to cut up cords from Shop@Home.  Can anyone help • me?
I tried seaching the newsgroup but came up empty.  thanks in advance.

Dan Delcollo