 Model Team / 304
303  |  305
Subject:
New MOC and Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:06:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I don't know if this message belongs here. If not, please say so.

I started building with Lego again in december 2000 and around that time I
"discovered" the online Lego community (LUGNET, Brickshelf, etc). The past 7
months I just have been reading here and didn't post at all. So this is my
first post.

In the past 7 months I have finished three models and finally I've made a
website in the last couple of weeks. After an excavator transport and a MAN
truck with tipping container, my latest model is a DAF 95XF with Tank
semi-trailer. All models are built in scale 1:13.

Please let me know what you think.

The URL is http://www.student.tue.nl/u/e.v.wichen/

Evert van Wichen