 Model Team / 308
Re: New MOC and Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 05:57:33 GMT

Thanks for all the compliments. In a little while I get conceited :).

Question: I'm pretty sure I saw it on Brickshelf. Did you post this MOC to
the Brickshelf Gallery prior to posting to Lugnet a while ago? Just seems
familar.

You're right. i uploaded the pics from the excavator transport in february
(I think) and the pics of the MAN in may. At that time, I didn't post a
message about it, I just uploaded the pictures.

One constructive observation: Is it my full screen browser option or, what's
up with the scroll bar at the bottom? It seemed to make the page jump
around, maybe you'll have a chance to look at it later.

what kind of browser are you using. I have no problems with Internet
Explorer in full-screen mode. In Netscape, the page in not perfect, I know.

Evert van Wichen