 Model Team / 307
Re: New MOC and Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:23:08 GMT

Welcome to the Lugnet community! Your Lego models look simply great; I
especially like that tanker... :-)

Excellent models! Your website is very nice as well. It has a nice clean
sophisticated look.

Hehe that is exactly the problem with my models; they just look too messy
and complicated! (I tend to use the traditional Technic building style
rather than the Technic/Model Team combination that most people use, so the
inner workings of the model are usually visible)

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.250x.com/TC/