 Trains / 3903
3902  |  3904
Subject:
Anyone want #7851?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:35:03 GMT

I happened across this in the back of a small toyshop's Lego section some years
ago, and just found it again in the closet.  #7851 -- the 4.5v train set curved
rails.  Still in the box, some wear on the corners, but it's still sealed.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7851

The only Lego trains in my life right now are my 2-year-old's Duplo sets, so I'd
love to pass these on to someone who wants/needs 'em.  I'd prefer a trade to an
auction -- heck, you can just get me a gift certificate to an online toy store
and I'll pick out my own reward.  ;-)  Let me know if you're interested at
mclemens@email.com

Thanks,
- Mike