 Space / 1119
Re: Anyone remember this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Kevin,

Kevin Loch wrote:

You're probably thinking about the scene in 6000 Idea book:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6000/6000-72.html

KL

Yes, isn't there another robot picture in the following idea book?

Scott S.

Now, I'd not seen THAT before.  Very interesting designs indeed!  Maybe I AM
dreaming, but I think I saw a pic of five (or so) robots of this type:

Of course, minus the spacemen.  If I recall, the pic seemed of "official"
quality and setup, and did have a set number, which I didn't bother to write
down.  Could this have been a non-U.S. release?