 Space / 1195
Re: Robots (was: Anyone remember this set?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ben Gatrelle writes:
There are also several space sets that came with robots as part of the larger
set (similar to the pit droids in the Star Wars Pod Racer sets).  Some time
ago I cut and pasted the robot parts of the instructions to one file to build
them all. These robots came in the following sets. I have posted the file to
my site. http://www.yellowcastle.com/robots.jpg

Most of these are rather original...it's a pity LEGO seems to have
stopped/slowed coming up with original uses of pieces in nifty small designs...
--Bram