 Space / 1194
Re: Anyone remember this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:43:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Clemens writes:
Inspired by Kevin's nagging memory, I decided to give this a try -- namely,
making a set of robots out of standard pieces.

http://www.mindspring.com/~clemota/lego/

I kind of cheated, since the "normal" pieces I used all came from my big Plano
box of pieces-too-rare-or-small-to-put-in-regular-storage.  All the robots are
made from rare, regular pieces, I guess.  :-)

These are cool! I don't think you "cheated" at all.  I like the hover-bot.
--Bram