 Space / 1116
Re: Anyone remember this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:28:00 GMT

You're probably thinking about the scene in 6000 Idea book:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6000/6000-72.html

KL

In lugnet.space, Kevin Knoot writes:
I seem to remember a classic space set that only consisted of 5 mf scale • robots
made from common pieces.  Ring any bells?  I scrolled through the set • listings,
but the closest I could find had just a couple robots paired with some
spacemen.  Any help would be much appreciated.