 Space / 1187
Re: Anyone remember this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Knoot writes:
I seem to remember a classic space set that only consisted of 5 mf scale • robots
made from common pieces.  Ring any bells?  I scrolled through the set • listings,
but the closest I could find had just a couple robots paired with some
spacemen.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Set 6702 contained two robots along with 4 classic space minifigs. That's the
only one I remember.
http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/space/lego6702.