  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2246 – 2265 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Lego search engine - sets or parts

I always find myself looking at E-Bay, Brickbay, Lugnet, and other sites when I have some spare cash to spend on Legos.. And at the same time, when I do find something, I want to know I am getting a good deal. So -- I whipped up a handy web page to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Shutting off illumination LED on Light Sensor for LIDAR

(...) Thanks. I had seen this technique (and noticed this effect myself) but had heard rumor that this impaired the sensitivity of the detector. I'm going to try some rigorous tests and see if I can verify this. (...) We almost needa Yahoo-style (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Making instruction images

Hi, Larry Pieniazek asked me if I could write a bit about how I composed the instructions at this page: (URL) at Brickshelf). Sure I can! The short version is this: I used Emacs, LDLITE and Gimp and it was an awful lot of work! The longer version: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS: Droid Development Kit - 9748 - Star Wars - R2D2 - MicroScout DDK

For sale 9748 Droid Development Kit - Partial set Already have lots of lego pieces? Just want the MicroScout? Well this is for you. For sale 9748 Droid Development Kit - Partial set - Box with shelfware - MICROSCOUT - New, never used, mint condition (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

Sandra Snipes wrote in message ... (...) My (...) is (...) think (...) could (...) in (...) Lego also had a Western theme bank (6765) that came with a store, two buildings. This set is not juniorized and the safe on the bank can be "shot" out, as (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Droid Development Kit - 9748 - Star Wars - R2D2 - MicroScout ( FS or FT )

For sale 9748 Droid Development Kit - Partial set Already have lots of lego pieces? Just want the MicroScout? Well this is for you. For sale 9748 Droid Development Kit - Partial set - Box with shelfware - MICROSCOUT - New, never used, mint condition (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: FW: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) Do you mean, when a timer reaches a certain value, run a specified task? Can't you do this already, or is something broken with the current firmware in this regard? (It seem that some combination of wait and start_task should do the trick, (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Grey bricks (was: Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic)

(...) Unfortunatly Gray is definitly not as plentiful as may of us Star Wars, Space, and Castle guys would like. Unfortunatly I only came out of my Dark Ages at the begining of this year and missed out on a lot of what Dave lists below although I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 1.732)

  French Bread?

Ok, my roomate brought back some of her childhood Lego the other day, and along with it, some very small pieces of plastic french bread. At first I passed it off as some non-lego piece (playmobil, etc), but she said they were from old Fabuland sets! (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Set id requested

I'm getting down to the last pieces of a collection I bought a few weeks ago and am having a hard time identifying the last few sets. What set would have come with two yellow 6x3 hinged Radar/Blade/Spoiler/Panels? (URL) searched the database and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) Depends how much space you need to save, I guess. If you're using varchar's or text fields (for profiles certainly), you're only adding an extra... 2 bytes for a null entry? Forget if it's 1 or 2. So maybe 18 bytes extra per member. I guess (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

query
(score: 1.732)

  RCX Motor controller IC

I tried searching for the data sheet on the RCX motor controllers. The closest fit I can find to the ELEX10402B number from the .jpg images from the (URL) site is a motor controller manufactured by Melexis, the MEX10402. The physical description (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Help! Can't talk to IR Tower with Mac w/nqcc!

Success!! On the advice of Ben Kimball I started looking for an extension that might be competing for the serial port. My system is also used for MIDI and I found the MIDI Manager extension. I disabled it and rebooted and found that I could now talk (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

Tim, (...) Well, I think this thread started out wishing for the impossible, so I put up my impossible wish. I would be happy with another 20 so or each, but since it is impossible, lets go for the big numbers! :) I always wanted to build a really (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)

(...) Ya. that's the form factor all right. But it's blue with green baseplates. the one Conan has scads of (he does have some of the blue) is red with yellow baseplate covers. Does it have a different set number and is it categorised in a (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

query
(score: 1.732)

  (canceled)

query
(score: 1.732)

  The Mystery of the non existent Hospital

While perusing a 1979 US LEGO catalogue the other day I came across the following page. Nothing too unusual about it except that it features a set that I've never seen listed on Lugnet or anywhere else for that matter. (URL) the hospital ever sold (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: wishing upon a star

(...) Whoops. Talking in shorthand tripped me up. In system-architect-speak "business" logic is the actual desired work effort of the program (contrasted with non business logic which is the infrastructure or other code that you have to do in order (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: New baseplate in 4293?

(...) It has 12 white wheels and 2 yellow ones, and they do have the 4 studs on them. Other pieces of interest I see: it has 4 minifigs (1 Timmy, eek!), 2 old style yellow house doors, 6 blue window frames, 12 green shutters, 12 yellow window frame (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.2

Version 3.3.7.2 of BricxCC is now available. It fixes a bug in the Brick Piano (introduced in the previous version) which made it impossible to save the music to a file or to the clipboard. Music saved from the Brick Piano can now be in NQC, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>