 General / 13815
13814  |  13816
Subject:
Set id requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:00:04 GMT

I'm getting down to the last pieces of a collection I bought a few weeks ago
and am having a hard time identifying the last few sets.

What set would have come with two yellow 6x3 hinged Radar/Blade/Spoiler/Panels?
    http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2440.gif

I've searched the database and discovered a few race sets as well as the
Blizzard Blazer, but haven't had any luck locating a set with two of these
pieces?  Is there such a thing or do I simply have two different sets in this
collection?

Also, is there only one set that uses the black 3x3x6 convex corner panels
with Space Police logo?
    http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6886

Identify well,

Andreas Stabno