  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2006 – 2025 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Enron Fun!

Joy! To quote cruel.com, "In 1995, Enron employees were given ceramic mugs by the Retirement Planning department when the first employee stock options became available. They should have stayed away from the stock and hoarded the mugs." The (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

query
(score: 1.732)

  The unreleased set

Much has been said here about the recent LEGO policy of re-issuing discontinued sets, known as "legends", that were big hits back when they were first launched. But what about launching a TRUE legend, a set that never made it into the shelves? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS: 1728 to Aquazone completist

Greetings, This offer is intended for the Aquazone completist collector who does not have the 1728 shrinkwrapped with the blue plastic playscape piece. I now have a few (3) 1728s that are still shrinkwrapped with the blue plastic playscape piece. I (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Technic 8485 Auction (Technic Control Center II)

Current bid for set 8485 is $260 by Chris, going once Technic set 8485 Technic Control Center II from 1995. The set has been discontinued. This was a gigantic set (over 1,000 pieces) with computer-like controls. Check out the details and pic on (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Technic 8485 Auction (Technic Control Center II)

Current bid for set 8485 is $260 by Chris, going once Technic set 8485 Technic Control Center II from 1995. The set has been discontinued. This was a gigantic set (over 1,000 pieces) with computer-like controls. Check out the details and pic on (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Alternate 8888?

I'm not sure I understand your reply. When you say "This picture" do you mean the book shown as being the 8888, or the catalog scan itself. What do you mean by "Technic Folder"? Anyway, just to be clear, if you look here you will see the US cover (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Does anyone remember this?

(...) It was actually the dream of Erik Wilson, and was a ski theme with a Saint Bernard dog element, at itsa.ucsf.edu/~erikr...dream.html . The LEGO hits bottom thing was at itsa.ucsf.edu/~erikr...itbot.html . Alan This message's random set is: (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Distribution List Detonation

(...) I vote for it being acceptable to send a one-time note to those on your list (minus those individuals who have already made it clear via Lugnet they don't wish to receive your notices) asking for a response from those who wish to opt-in. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: C1000 promo sets

To wrap up the C1000 Promo story, all 12 sets that were given away free when buying certain products in these Dutch supermarket stores, are now included in the LUGNET set database. You can get an instant handy overview of the 12 sets from the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.inv)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Piece-name Question

This is kind of an odd question, I think. In Tim Vattima's inventory of set #1782, the TRU-almost-exclusive Divers Discovery Station, has some interesting part names. This inventory is at (URL). And a picture of the set is at, of course, (URL). One (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?

(...) Because of the way I started it, I sent it out with the first four recipients set up already. I would prefer that each person decide where it's going when they're done. They can look at this thread and pick the next name of person who (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Itty-bitty LEGO set looker-upper

(...) That would be great for security type issues I guess. Other than that I can't see any reason that the info off of the server would be a good thing. What happens when you move computers, or have more than one computer? I wouldn't be suprised to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: ? ... (Shooting the messenger)

(...) However, what's posted on Brickshelf is nothing to do with Lugnet. Kevin's the admin of Brickshelf, his email is publically available, he generally acts fairly quickly to issues re protocol on his sight - look at how fast the avatar "problem" (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) lol Well, I never claimed that a few of them might not be pure;-) Actually, those are faces (Thomas and Percy) from 2 wind-up Ertl trains I "borrowed";-) They are the perfect size, and they served to calm the cherubs at train shows who would (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Space Shuttle 8480

Also sprach Alex Wetmore: : Anyone know of new large sets (to replace the shuttle and supercar) in the : works? Nod. There's a new 'supercar' set comming. It doesn't have a name yet, but the set number is (I think) 8448. I decided not to be lazy and (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Which airport is best?... an RTL Repost

(...) Really! While I agree they have potential, I would have to say that the BEST minifig scale copter would have to be the light and sound air sea rescue copter, it looks a lot like the US coast guard ones. THAT's a big chopper. <rummage rummage> (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.reviews)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Fire Dept. Site updated

(...) Nice. I'd like that many 2x2 windows! And, people here should note that you have to right click and go to view image to see the images full size, about twice what is shown on the page. Crossposted to .town Alan This message's random set is: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: 4165 Minnie's Birthday

Sybrand Bonsma <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in message news:G0EJ9t.CB0@lugnet.com... (...) side (...) chocolates (...) also (...) I was glad for you when I read this is your review, but also a bit puzzled. The only other big cakes that I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

query
(score: 1.732)

  I've been offered a pirated set described as...

I've been offered a pirated set described as : "6278 Indigo Island". a) Is this set the same as 6278 "Enchanted Island"? b) If it is, is it really a pirate set? c) If it is complete (Not MISB), is it worth ~$50? See the set on LUGNet (URL) via HUW (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Jumping 'bots?

Whoops--forgot to mention: The big tires actually, if spun fast enough, will slip off the hubs. Apparently there's enough force--if it's turning fast enough--to stretch out the tire to the point where it can slide off the hub. The MindStorms motors (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>