 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 226
Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:12:35 GMT

Mookie wrote:

I don't know if Chris is doing this.. I've completely lost track of this
one already... and I don't want to step on Chris's toes.. it is his
box... unless he wants me to... he can just let me know who's getting
it..

Because of the way I started it, I sent it out with the first four
recipients set up already.  I would prefer that each person decide where
it's going when they're done.  They can look at this thread and pick the
next name of person who responded or they can post a query and then use
the first responder.  The latter is how I've envisioned it but I'm not
sure what should happen to the people who've queued up for dibs.  But in
the end, It's not in my hands anymore so whatever happens, happens.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA