 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 22
Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:54:30 GMT

Right, I just flipped back to my inbox and found three emails.  If no
one minds, I'm just going to sign those three up as the #2-4
participants so y'all won't have to find someone before number 5.

Sproaticus wrote:

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:
Paul Sinasohn wrote:
I'll jump in...
Who's next???
Right.  I'll get it to the post office tomorrow.  Look for it Friday or Saturday.

Aw, nuts.  I thought you wanted addresses e-mailed to you.  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>