 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 458
457  |  459
Subject:
Chris Weeks jambalya...who wants it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:13:45 GMT

Actually, I more than doubled the weight that Chris sent to me by adding lots
of stuff, so I want to take some credit for the size.... Some of it was basic
bricks, but I figured someone could use them...

I wasn't sure about posting a huge list of what I put in, as I had seen a
couple of people who were on the list post notes about wanting to be surprised.

So I just sent Chris a complete list of what I took out and what I put in.

I haven't heard back from him since I sent it, so I have no idea what his
reaction or thoughts are.

Dave, was it you who wanted the "classic" framed windows and doors? I hope you
found lots of good stuff....

Paul Sinasohn
not when I get another jambalaya box, but I'm on the various lists....