 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 23
Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:33:53 GMT

In article <FF6HEr.KG5@lugnet.com>, Paul Sinasohn
<bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote:

I'll jump in...I'm Paul Sinasohn, at Siebel Systems, Inc. 1900 Powell Street,
Suite 800, Emeryville, CA 94608-1811

Who's next???

Sounds like fun... sign me up!

John Kornhaus
13607 Quail Hollow Court
Midlothian VA, 23112
USA

jkornhaus@xperts.com

I'm trying to rebuild my late-70s childhood collection and have some
great stuff from that period I'd be happy to swap.

Cheers,
John

AFOL and his money are soon parted.