 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 496
Re: Chris Weeks jambalya...who wants it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:40:46 GMT

HI all,

I've moved, settled down, gotten a new ISP (my first one to be paid for)
and I'm
checking back into my normal life.  If someone has or gets my jambalaya, please
change the address that I listed as the tenth recipient to:

Christopher Weeks
3504 Fox Run Dr
Plainsboro  NJ 08536-2741

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

Actually, I more than doubled the weight that Chris sent to me by adding lots
of stuff, so I want to take some credit for the size.... Some of it was basic
bricks, but I figured someone could use them...

From the descriptions that I've gotten it sounds like it's grown
fairly.  I'll
almost certainly fork it when it gets back to me.  Thanks for the bulk Paul.

I wasn't sure about posting a huge list of what I put in, as I had seen a
couple of people who were on the list post notes about wanting to be surprised.

So I just sent Chris a complete list of what I took out and what I put in.

I haven't heard back from him since I sent it, so I have no idea what his
reaction or thoughts are.

Everything in your note sounded great, I've just been too busy to reply
to email
of a lower importance than critical for the last month.

--Chris