 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 497
Re: Minifig box #1 shipping status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 05:31:32 GMT

dkrenz wrote in message <37C37E29.C7A6A4DC@mc.net>...
I will be mailing out the box tomorrow morn, should make it down to
Texas by
Friday or Sat.

It arrived today much to my surprise!  It was kind of neat to see some of
the early minifigs (headless, limbless).  I never have seen one until now.
My daughter saw me dump it out on the table and HAD to have some!  We ended
up getting:

King unga-bunga w/cape
a witch torso and hat
1 plain jane with a brown wig
1 wand
1 trans red antenna (how'd that get here?)
1 broom
1 hard hat
1 saw
red/black legs
the rock raider darling
a pouty adventurer
a sharp dressed man (western I presume)

We added:
2 castle guard like people
1 plain freestyle person
a head with stubble
1 m-tron
1 blacktron II
1 rebel pilot w/helmet
1 STAP trooper
1 fire chief
1 jonny thunder torso
1 tan legs
1 luke head (had to resist putting ALL of them in there)
2 sets of spears on sprue
1 set of flippers on sprue
a couple helmets (castle)
2 brown axes

I also put a handful of airtanks and other accessories in it which I did not
catalog.

D M Garcia

"A pessimist is an experienced optimist"