 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 494
Re: Minifig box #1 shipping status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 05:24:57 GMT

I will be mailing out the box tomorrow morn, should make it down to
Texas by
Friday or Sat.

We're pirate deprived here, so we dug into the pirate stash - don't
worry-
we left some.

Taken: 1 red shoulder pad, 1 yellow shoulder pad, 2 green vested
pirates,
1 blue guard, 1 red guard,1 w/red & black striped,1 pirate hat w/skull &
crossbones,
2 black tri cornered hat, 1 red pirate hat dew rag type thing,1 blue dew
rag, blue witch
hat, 2 heads black hair w/ eyepatch, 1 head brown hair eyepatch, 2 heads
w/droopy moustache,
2 heads w/scowling face.

Added: King, gold crown, "Achu" island guy from new adventures complete
w/cape & headress,
3 droopy pirate hats, a red, a brown & a black shoulder length wig, red
overall w/wrench torso,
medic torso, business shirt torso,green octan torso,chef torso
w/hat,airline pilot torso,
brown ponytail wigs,train worker torso, blue,lt gray, dk gray,and red
legs,white helmet,
blue helmet, lt gray torso w/red crosses,dk gray torso w/4 rows of 4
dots,2 red torso -
black arm red hands torso w/lion shield on chest, a few female red lip
heads, a few french
moustache heads, a few smiley w/shades, smiley w/eyebrows, a regular
smiley, some very
hairy guys, bullet helmet and two dark gray helmets w/black pointed nose
shields.

Here's some of what is in the box:

Maxifigs, a couple of horses,a red bike, some bat shields,a variety of
legs,some Timmies,
red & white striped pirates, some older smiley heads (top stud is
closed), various town
themed torsos,older helmets, various accessories - way too much in this
box to get down to the last detail.

Oh, there is one babe in there who looks awfully cold.

Julie

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Please add me to the box list again.  There are plenty of names on the list
now, and I have more stuff to add later in the life of the box.

There wasn't much to start with (I only took about 7 minifigs), so I threw
in a couple of horses, and about 20-30 minifigs and misc accessories.
Nothing extremely rare or anything, but there are some lipstick heads in
there.  Most of the minifigs were complete, a few were torsos/heads only.
I have another 10-30 torsos to add later, along with a sawfish and green
dragon, but want to see what else gets added ;-)  I was going to add a BT1
fig, but already taped up the box and took it to work, so that one will
have to wait until the next time I get it.

Well, I tried my best to get out of work today to get to the USPS, but
couldn't, so I'm going to repack the box in a USPS Priority box and slap a
stamp on it, so I can just drop it in the mail tomorrow.  I'm still going
to save the other minifig parts for my next turn, though, so I still have
stuff to put in for anything I take out.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/