 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 361
Re: Minifig box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 05:29:11 GMT

Please add me to the box list again.  There are plenty of names on the list
now, and I have more stuff to add later in the life of the box.

There wasn't much to start with (I only took about 7 minifigs), so I threw
in a couple of horses, and about 20-30 minifigs and misc accessories.
Nothing extremely rare or anything, but there are some lipstick heads in
there.  Most of the minifigs were complete, a few were torsos/heads only.
I have another 10-30 torsos to add later, along with a sawfish and green
dragon, but want to see what else gets added ;-)  I was going to add a BT1
fig, but already taped up the box and took it to work, so that one will
have to wait until the next time I get it.

Please add more than you take if possible, to help grow the box a bit.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

This is a box of minifig parts. There will be some maxifigs in it as
well, and maybe a few minifig accessories.

This box will be launched at Tom Stangl first who is going to bulk it up
a bit. Tom has told me his snail 37 times already but I of course flush
that stuff from shortterm as I keep snails on a need to keep basis. Make
it 38, please Tom.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/