 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 971
Re: Minifig box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:15:40 GMT

Timbo wrote:

I was supposed to get this boz about a month ago and still have not
recieved it.  I am not very happy about it and I think some policy needs
to be developed as to how long someone can keep a box and penalties for
not sending the boxes promptly.

Timbo

I think one should feel free to post who one thinks has it if one is
next. Timbo's message leaves me unsure as to whether he is the very next
in line, or just that he thinks the box should have reached him by now
(probably the former).

The penalty that seems to be forming by consensus is that one will be
removed from lists, or at least pushed way down, if one does not move
things along quickly. I'm not sure that a harsher penalty is enforcable,
or desirable even if it were.

(gee I hope one of the boxes that came in this week wasn't a J box!,
they've all been sitting around while I was in Boston)